Our Mission: Make our everyday lives easier with AI.
We believe that robotics and AI technologies can give us back the freedom and joy that the modern world is comprising. Our products focus on people. We believe that technology should assist humans rather than deciding on us. Through AI, we are tackling monotone and tedious tasks that are making us tired. Based on this paradigm, we have created EmmaNow.
Why join us
Have an impact, when we put AI technologies into practice. Right from the start you will take responsibility and self-direction. You’ll profit from a direct and open working culture with a focus on learning and growth. In our office at TUM Incubator in Garching, you will be at the heart of a young tech-company. We started up in October 2017, have a working prototype by now and expect to launch our pilot system soon. Help us bring AI to life.
- Set up a UX concept for EmmaNow that focuses on ease-of-use and speed
- Develop the UX along your concept
- Implement a user front-end for visualizing detected objects
- Probe your UX with test users
- MSc student (m/f) Informatics
- Experience with front-end development
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Motivated to work in a startup environment
- Fluent in English or German